TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF 82/70 Ripoffs

Right now, how many different ripoff 70's are floating around out there? I seem to remember one from Dacos, I believe, that was similar to a '70 and a Yangi Vision version as well. How many others? And, is that the only "original" pinsetter/pinspotter (AMF, Brunswick, because they are THE 2 original manufacturers for this type of machine) that is being copied-badly or otherwise? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: AMF 82/70 Ripoffs

Via MC2 is a copy of an 82/70

Wang

Comment

Dacos was an A-2 clone if I remember correctly.

Another 70 clone as the VPS 3000 from Vantage. I remember seeing some literature for it one time, and to tell the truth, it did look pretty neat. Being Vantage is an American company, I doubt it had the inferior metal and workmanship found in overseas clones. I wonder if Vantage is still producing these...
      "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Yeah, that's right Dacos was not an AMF clone but there was one I think that started with D, can't remember.

Comment

The only 70 clones that I know of are:

VIA
          Yangi-Vision
          Xima
          Vantage VPS-3000

If I've left one out, please post.
          "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

I think with all the modifications and jerry riggs King has on his machines, they probably can be classified as clones. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Wang

Comment

Originally posted by WangJ:
              I think with all the modifications and jerry riggs King has on his machines, they probably can be classified as clones. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Wang
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My machines are mutants.

Comment

Dacos tried to hybrid A-2 and AMF as they had a carpet and side ball exit, with a A-2 turret/deck.
                This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Hedon...had the B frame modification for the brunswicks, it had a backend elevator with a moving carpet.
                  The Dacos clone was pretty much an A-2 machine with different electrical.
                  Peanut

Comment

Yeah, that's right Dacos was not an AMF clone but there was one I think that started with D, can't remember.
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Now I remember what it was....

DAIFUKU! DoMagic Magic 10 series

Comment

Sorry masternut,
                      It's been a few years since I was in China looking at this machine. I thought I remembered it as a Dacos.
                      I just showed them how to put in the lane and kickbacks for their show room.
                      Heddon - I'll remember that.
                      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
                      I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
                      Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
                      Working...
                      X