Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90's table before and after

You guys buying overseas equipment take a good look at this! It's not a given that you will receive this type of equip., but it's a real good possibility! TABLE BEFORE! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Table after. Now don't you guys make fun of the colors! After living with Battleship grey for 10 years and nicotine coated aluminum for almost 40, cut me some slack and let me enjoy this! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    Not completely finished and waiting on parts, thought we'd post it anyhow.

Re: 90's table before and after

Kingram,

Curious....do they glow under blacklights???

I bowled in a center in the early 80s that had 8 lanes painted red-white-blue tables and I always thought it looked pretty sweet.

Fever
    I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

That looks awesome.

Comment

Looks great! Never thought about the posibility to paint the table. How many do you have to to still in your center? Keep the good work going.

Comment

Great job! I always paint the aluminum parts silver and all the other parts black. The parts clean up very easy down the road. I've never had a complete table to paint, but yours is the ultimate paint job. It shows that you care about your work. NICE !
          "Gun control is the policy of tyrants"
          Rep. Rob Bishop (R-UT)

Comment

Kingram, LOVE those colours!!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] Im a silver n black person too, but hey red n blue....why not!?!
            I'm Brian and so is my wife.......

http://www.badassbowling.com

Comment

Originally posted by SVLFever:
              Kingram,

Curious....do they glow under blacklights???

I bowled in a center in the early 80s that had 8 lanes painted red-white-blue tables and I always thought it looked pretty sweet.

Fever
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No fever. Since our monkey bowling is on the low side, had talked to my boss about doing those in glow paint. My question is, how far will monkey bowling take us in this industry?

Thanks Jerry, amfpinboy and Pinch.
              Also painted the underside of the table. Have only done one so far but since we have finally gotten around to rebuild the tables, it should only take us a couple of months.

Comment

Very nice....Beautiful paint job.
                Lifes to short to stress on little things.

Comment

Looks like the cutaway turbine engines from school, chrome plating the cups?

How long before you finish the whole center?
                  Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
                  804-240-4982

Comment

Originally posted by John Isbell:
                    Looks like the cutaway turbine engines from school, chrome plating the cups?

How long before you finish the whole center?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Can aluminum be chromed? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                    With 24/7 summer coming up, we are shooting for 20 machines in 2 month, and that will be pushing it.

Comment

A very nice job. Given what you had to start with, it is doubly impressive. Congrats!

RR

Comment

Yes, aluminum can be chromed, they plate it layer upon layer with other metals first so the chrome will stick.

Or maybe GOLD plate.......
                        Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
                        804-240-4982

Comment

Very Awesome Kingram. The table reminds me of the General Lee. any chance of an 01 on the sides [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Take it from me, Larry the table guy...

Dat's perdy right dere, I don't care what you say. If you don't think dat's perdy you can just git the heck outta here right now.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X