Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zot foul unit manual

Does anyone out there have or know where to obtain a manual for the Zot foul upgrade? REV: A0591. I just obtained these units second hand. I need to know what reflectors they originaly come packaged with. The ones I have are external and look ugly. Is there a neater way about it?

Re: Zot foul unit manual

Any decent 'retroreflective' reflector will work... they should be the same ones that are used in industrial applications.

We have older ZOT infrared conversions for the Radaray, and I didn't like the reflectors that were on them, either... the external ones mounted on the narrow capping at the foul line, and were getting broken by balls hitting them.

We got smaller reflectors (I think they were the little 3/4" self-stick ones you get at the auto parts store for cars and bikes), and we mounted them under the aluminum cap so they were just short of flush with the holes in the cap.

The smaller reflectors made them a bit more difficult to get adjusted and accurate, but once they're locked down, they work well.
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Scruff, the external one's are the original that came with the infrared kit. You may want to try Brunswick reflectors, they are slightly smaller, and you may get them inside the small cover.

I have read on this site where people are suggesting using Zot reflectors to replace the Brunswick reflectors because they have more reflection, but I did not like the Zot reflectors when I first put them in Bennetts Green Bowl, I sent some back because I could'nt get enough reflection ( I would try another reflector and get increased intensity ).

Good luck, you may have to try other sources, I have seen reflective tape that has a high reflective property.

Frank.
      always doing my best.

Comment

Allen &amp; Bradley make a very excellent 1 1/4" round reflector which is idea for foul lights because it can sit under the small cover and not get damaged by the things that damage the outside of small covers. Its part no is 92-47.

Ray
        Ray Jordan
        Cybernetic Solutions/tenpintec
        Australia

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X