• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a Platinum man

It took 74 seconds to break in.

NO KICKING!

Re: I am a Platinum man

Well I guess thats cool was it used. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by lafarge:
      Well I guess thats cool was it used. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brand new.....no traction tape on the rear roller either.

I have never seen a carpet take off so easy.

Comment

You should try my Green one they start that easy.

Comment

I installed one just a coulpe days ago that did that too. Most of them take a couple of pushes to get em rollin' so they take off by them selves.
          There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

What did i tell you King?

Awesome carpets, the best ive seen.

And no, i dont care if anyones are fraying, mine arent and they rock ass.
            The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lafarge:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brand new.....no traction tape on the rear roller either.

I have never seen a carpet take off so easy.
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Im glad you like them. I have only had mine in for about 6-8 monthes, so far so good.

Comment

Oops... sorry. Stumbled in here by mistake and have nothing to add. Just saw the topic, and thought Jerry was tootin' his own horn again [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Table Guy:
                  Just saw the topic, and thought Jerry is always tootin' his own horn.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

The problem with the platinum that I've seen is the seem comes undone right in the middle of the carpet. The center I was in in Louiville had 15 in all with the same problem and they were only in for 6 months. They just don't make them like they used to.

Comment

Gee, I thought it was a Platinum Visa card! Only took 74 seconds to break it in! lol [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

billman
                      let me be myself

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Table Guy:
                        Oops... sorry. Stumbled in here by mistake and have nothing to add. Just saw the topic, and thought Jerry was tootin' his own horn again [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what I thought as well.

Comment

Is the rumor true about lane oil forming puddles on these things?
                          Give me a hammer and some duct tape and I can fix it!

Comment

thats interesting, i havent heard that rumor, but i did spot a puddle of something on one. I assumed it was fluid from the shock above it, id be curious to hear more.
                            The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

We just put in 7 in my last class, right out of the box, all started without any issues, no kicking, did not even put them out in the sun to warm up, no mechanics doing the treadmill thing either.

Sweet
                              Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
                              804-240-4982

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X