Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know?

Where to get parts for the Quality/lesson motors?

The ones that fit national combo gearboxes.

I have two that need cent. switches and have no leads on a vendor.
    You gonna eat that?

Re: Anyone know?

Put in a potential relay and trash the cent switches.

$17 from Grainger for both mech. and cent. switch.

Comment

The Quality SSSS works real well with National motors.

Comment

I ran across a BE National that the PW output was 20% faster that normal. It gave me pileups for a month until I noticed it.

Comment

Originally posted by AMFcat:
          I ran across a BE National that the PW output was 20% faster that normal. It gave me pileups for a month until I noticed it.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep... 16 of our 30 machines have 'em. It's just a matter of adjustments to smooth things out. If you only have one, it's probably not worth it. I kind of like the faster machines... they have their drawbacks (one-pin jams quickly become 20-pin pileups, and they do have to be kept VERY well in adjustment), but they also cycle a lot faster because there is little wait while the bin fills on back-to-back strikes, and you don't fall asleep watching them run. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
          <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

'G', I agree, The owner of the 12 lane house where I work PT has 6" pulleys. He runs a sport league &amp; does not have short cycle and wants them fast. As you said, if you keep them clean and adjusted, they work fine--and no head first off the O pan.
            Yeah but, We've always done it that way.

Comment

when i see machines with the fast BEMs i cant help but think of tetris, when you at about 300,000 points and you get one wrong *bam*bam*bam*bam* before you can even swear! - bit like pileups with fast BEMs
              Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by Interlockon1:
                Where to get parts for the Quality/lesson motors?

The ones that fit national combo gearboxes.

I have two that need cent. switches and have no leads on a vendor.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahhh, the quality/lessin motor next best thing to a nat. motor. I belive you can get those types of motors from Stalhs 1-452-432-2231 is the phone number I belive, or maby it was Newel's 1-800-796-2200 it's been about a year since I ordered the last one I got. Haven't had any sort of problem with them. I would recomend putting a SSSS on it. If you buy a Quality SSSS or have some burned out ones laying around you can easily rebuild them. The parts inside are really cheap to buy at a local Electronics store.
                There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X