Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know?

Where to get parts for the Quality/lesson motors?

The ones that fit national combo gearboxes.

I have two that need cent. switches and have no leads on a vendor.
    You gonna eat that?

Re: Anyone know?

Put in a potential relay and trash the cent switches.

$17 from Grainger for both mech. and cent. switch.

Comment

The Quality SSSS works real well with National motors.

Comment

I ran across a BE National that the PW output was 20% faster that normal. It gave me pileups for a month until I noticed it.

Comment

Originally posted by AMFcat:
          I ran across a BE National that the PW output was 20% faster that normal. It gave me pileups for a month until I noticed it.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep... 16 of our 30 machines have 'em. It's just a matter of adjustments to smooth things out. If you only have one, it's probably not worth it. I kind of like the faster machines... they have their drawbacks (one-pin jams quickly become 20-pin pileups, and they do have to be kept VERY well in adjustment), but they also cycle a lot faster because there is little wait while the bin fills on back-to-back strikes, and you don't fall asleep watching them run. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
          <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

'G', I agree, The owner of the 12 lane house where I work PT has 6" pulleys. He runs a sport league &amp; does not have short cycle and wants them fast. As you said, if you keep them clean and adjusted, they work fine--and no head first off the O pan.
            Yeah but, We've always done it that way.

Comment

when i see machines with the fast BEMs i cant help but think of tetris, when you at about 300,000 points and you get one wrong *bam*bam*bam*bam* before you can even swear! - bit like pileups with fast BEMs
              Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by Interlockon1:
                Where to get parts for the Quality/lesson motors?

The ones that fit national combo gearboxes.

I have two that need cent. switches and have no leads on a vendor.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahhh, the quality/lessin motor next best thing to a nat. motor. I belive you can get those types of motors from Stalhs 1-452-432-2231 is the phone number I belive, or maby it was Newel's 1-800-796-2200 it's been about a year since I ordered the last one I got. Haven't had any sort of problem with them. I would recomend putting a SSSS on it. If you buy a Quality SSSS or have some burned out ones laying around you can easily rebuild them. The parts inside are really cheap to buy at a local Electronics store.
                There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X