Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dist. Belts

Just Wondering, Because I need to replace over half the belts in my center, what everone else is using?

Re: Dist. Belts

Lane DynamX.
    So it goes.

Comment

VANTAGE GREY RUBBER CHEVRON BELTS

Comment

I have only had them on for a few months, but so far, AMF's new black belt is fantastic. This thing literally grabs a pin better than any belt I've ever seen. And since it's not a rough top, its a piece of cake to keep clean. Like I said, I've only had it in a few months. The P/N for it is 070-011-909. I was using they grey rough tops from AMF (070-011-910) and I think Ed Fox sells the same kind too. But I had issues with the belts wearing away prematurely on the top and the pins would start slip-slidin away.

Comment

Agreed with BG. AMF's black belt is great. That belt is just like Stahls Grey dist belt. Those are my two dist belts of choice.

Wang

Comment

I'm sold on the Stahl's belt.

Comment

As long as I do not have tracking problems and I cannot remember that I ever have.I never saw a belt that didn't work properly.

Only one belt has been kicked out of any center that I have worked and that is the, well, I will say really tall one. Most of you know which one that is.

Roughtop, smooth, sticky, doesn't matter; as far as I am concerned my distributors have no trouble accommodating any belt. Some belts have more benefits then others, but they all will work fine. I have one dist stop every two days. I do not replace a belt unless it falls apart.
              Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

Those Black belts fom AMF are great. I've got 5 of them and looking to replace all my very old, streched out, craking roughtop belts.
                There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

Of the newer belts out, I have used both the Stahl's gray and the AMF black. I like them both. They move pins reliably and are easy to clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampie:
                    Lane DynamX.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you still able to get those? I tried about a month ago and they said that they were discontinued.
                    There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Table Head:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lampie:
                      Lane DynamX.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you still able to get those? I tried about a month ago and they said that they were discontinued. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fairly said, I don't know, I haven't been at work since January, but I will ask it.
                      So it goes.

Comment

Thanks everyone...think I will go with the amf blacks.........and BG thanks for the part #.

Comment

I agree with Mike completely. I ordered the white in a bulk roll and cut and lace myself-much cheaper that way. IMO, the kidney is very important. As you know, each machine is a little different and can be mistaken for a belt not performing.
                          Yeah but, We've always done it that way.

Comment

No problem Memnoch [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

We use the AMF black belts also, great belts, grab the pins very well for us
                              All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X