Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aah, salvation, thank you!!!

2 days ago a truck arrived at the back doors to my bowl with a sort of hue around it, a very nice man got out his forklift and lifted some pallets off onto the floor by the fire exit and we blissfully carried the precious cargo inside, feverishly we cleaned the machines down one by one and loaded the precious cargo, and there endeth the rain of the ****ING twister pins as they were relaced with a nice new set of AMFLITE II's !!!!!!!

IMMIDIATLEY the orientation and pin action on the O-pan improved and said machines havent missfed a single pin since install - there IS a god, 3 $0dding years i have had twister and twister 2 pins, i was loosing the heads off 3-5 a week in the last few weeks, i have never been so glad to see a bill in my life!

i accept that twister pins work in brunswick machines, but ill have the machine that is 20 times less complicated and a bit more fussy about its pins!!!

relieved, Jez
    Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Re: aah, salvation, thank you!!!

My Amflites will be here the 1st week of July.

I refuse to tweak an o pan or dist. until then.

I think new Amflites run great.

Comment

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Boy, I wish I could say the same as Jez. I do belive that our company has them in the budget somewhere to get Amflites. I will be sure glad to see them get once we do order them. I've got 3 year old twisters right now and replacing them just like jez, only about 1-2 per week though.
        There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

Ours show up monday with the new lanes Can't wait. We have about three diffrent kinds of pins in these thirtys now and it will be good to see new every thing for a change.
          They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Ordering mine Monday!!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
            Formerly known as Cyclone Lanes

Comment

I tell ya AMF dont have a CLUE how to make good lane care products but god damn they make the worlds best bowling pin, ill give my right nut on that one!!!
              AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X