Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have any humpbacks for sale?

My day mechanic and I did a Humpback installation on 35 and 36 today. After a month of fighting with the kickers on this pair I gave in and decided to install our last spare pair. We didn't have any problems til we started getting this god awful warm weather and these are our end pair right next to the double doors. It is quite hot behind the machines in the summertime here. I've decided I'd much rather deal with the occasional split belt ANYTIME than have to go thru trying to get kickers to try and lift 16 pound plastic and rubber balls with 20 plus units of oil on them. My question is, since my boss won't let me spend lots of money during the summer, does anybody have any good USED humpy returns they wanna part with?

Re: Anybody have any humpbacks for sale?

I have 4 used humpback ball returns. They were just removed from my 8 lane house. We are swithching from AMF to Brunswick. I have an offer for all 8 AMF 82/30 pinsetters but have not included the humpbacks. They are in good condition. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

I've always had better luck with Mini Pbl's. We just aquired this center and there is supposed to be one of those humpback things here somewhere. If I come across it I will let you know.
      Formerly known as Cyclone Lanes

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone Lanes:
        I've always had better luck with Mini Pbl's. We just aquired this center and there is supposed to be one of those humpback things here somewhere. If I come across it I will let you know.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I forgot to mention that this center already had Stahl's air lifts when we purchased it and so far I am very happy with them.
        Formerly known as Cyclone Lanes

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
          Bob

Comment

Jack,
            I just want to thank you for the 4 humpbacks and the extra ball exit stuff. It was quite an enjoyable 6 1/2 hour drive. I've never been up that part of PA/NY. Beautiful country.
            Take care.
            Bob

Comment

Bump.
              After we do the install tomorrow, we'll have 7 more pair of humpys left to do before we are free of the anxiety of kickers [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] . I am still lookin for some good used humpbacks locally if anybody has any available. I can drive anywhere in the NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE area. Let me know if ya have any ya wanna part with [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
              Thanks!
              Bob

Comment

Hell I can even go as far as VA or Ohio if I havta [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X