Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chassis w/ accuscore

I have a chassis that when cycling machine from control box will go into spot on 1st ball cycle with standing pins, but will not when a ball is thrown. I have never seen this before, I have, unfortunately, XOP boards, but it works fine in other chassis. all pins and sockets are pretty good, what can this be? Oh and by the way, the spot relay is ok. thanks guys!
    Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Re: chassis w/ accuscore

Sorry guys, I have ss chassis.

Comment

check the am&c box for any loose wires from the ball detector.
      SGT
      U.S. Army/AVN
      Retired

Comment

Try swapping the machine interface cables andd see if the problem stays in that machine or moves to the other lane.
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

this problem moves with the chassis. tried other boards and still goes into spot on 1st ball. man thats ugly when that happens!

Comment

Check the pins/wires connections inside the C1A. There may ba a hair sized wire touching an adjacent terminal.
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Have you tried to see if this still happens with the scoring disconnected from the chassis?
              I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

You say that the spot relay is ok…did you swap the relay out with another machine to see if problem moves? I have seen carbon trails build up inside the relay that can cause this problem, but the relay is not pulled in. Also check the socket underneath for touching terminals and it wouldn’t hurt to check the diode also.

Triac

Comment

ok, thanks guys, will check all today and keep you posted!

Comment

If you have the short cyle system with the xop board like I do, and all your wire on the cells are disconnect. Look in the front wire way and make sure you ground one of the cell wires. By cycling from the control box the camera is not in the system so if the one of the wire is not ground the table feels for pins think nothing there and spot pin on top of pins. If you hit the cushion the camera is now in the system and will act right.

Comment

sorry didn't read one of the post. if the problem moves with chassis. jump a ground wire in c2a plug on chassis with one of the cell wire iin the 4 row prefer the c term. that should stop.

Comment

some good answers here. to test the machine without scoring simply disconnect the APS plug from the chassis and the machine is then operational as a standard pinspotter and if it works ok, the problem is in the scoring and could be the eprom or the cwc.When you press the cycle on the control box this puts the scoring into an rpo ( respot pins only mode.)with the scoring disconnected this button will not work.Do you have cushion start switches or ball sensors.there may be a problem with the c2a when you push the plug in it pushes a pin out on the chassis side.
                        good luck.
                        maister.

Comment

Sorry all for not posting about this but I unfortunately went down a set of steps at my home and have not been to work since. I hope to get in there starting again on monday. Thanks again and I'll keep all posted. Damn knee just went out... of course when I got to the top.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                          our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                          Working...
                          X