X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running2
    replied
    Re: Help, Stahls National B.E. motor

Thanks guys,I tried calling Stahls on Monday,but they were smart and took the holiday off...I ended up trying different combinations til I got it. Problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• Lampie
    replied

Try to find the starting circuit(hopefully it's a separated one)...115V Hot line---capacitor---cs/ssss---start windings---115V Return....and swap it. Just swapping the start windings will work too.
    Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• 8270_Wang
    replied

If no one here has the answer, contact stahls 70 at 952-432-2231. Ask for Jamie. He will be able to help you with any problems from their motor.

Wang

Leave a comment:

• Running2
    started a topic Help, Stahls National B.E. motor

Help, Stahls National B.E. motor

Hey guys,anybody use Stahls B.E. motors? I've got one of their newer ones and dont know how to reverse the motor. The last one I had u swapped blk wires. this one has no blk wires to swap. Wire set up is..#1 orange #2 blk #3 empty #4 white-blue-purple. #5 purple-red. thanks for any help. I'll be checking for responses all day (the 4th)

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
Working...
X