Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vantage Premium

I ordered a Vantage Premium carpet from Ace. It came in Wednesday. I looked on the sales receipt and it had "discontinued" under the item description. I finally find a carpet I like and they do away with it?? Guys, tell me it was a typo. Tell me it aint so!

Re: Vantage Premium

As far as I know, they still sell them. I usualy get the vantage super softs. One of these days I'll order a premium.

Comment

I got a Vantage flyer from a local supplier last week introducing a new carpet with a 3 year warranty. Didn't say anything about discontinuing the Premium.

Pete

Comment

Vantage has replaced the Premium Carpet with a new Capret called the "Supreme". The way the premium was constructed it was hard to maintain tolerences from batch to batch. So we made the change to go to the "Supreme" becuase of the consistency. The "Supreme" is still a one piece woven fabric carpet covered in pvc just like the premium, however it is how the pvc is apllied to the carpet that has changed. The premium was only coated one side with pvc and it was very hard to control the amount of pvc that would saturate though the fabric. This batch to batch thinner and thicker giving each carpet a difference in stiffness. The new "Supreme" is now constructed by dipping the woven fabric entirely into the pvc and rolled to the proper thickness, malking it much more consistant, and totaly encapcilating the fabric in pvc, making less prone to oil penitration. The "Supreme" is now the carpet that will sold from now on.
        P J Rosendahl
        www.bowlingfactoryoutlet.com

Comment

Does it curl up at ball door like AMF pumkin over time?

Comment

Originally posted by bamm:
            Does it curl up at ball door like AMF pumkin over time?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No.

Comment

i have noticed the last 3 premiums, if thats what they were, didnt look like the ones ive gotten for 10+ years now. Instead of the "tufted" surface, its now smooth. I had wondered why they changed the premium, now i know, i think.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X