Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Chassis

I would like to remove the idling system, backend motor and front ball return shutting down when there hasnt been a ball thrown within a few minutes, from these chassis. If anyone knows how this can be done, let me know and ill det er done. Thanks Paul

Re: MP Chassis

I'll swap ya boards....... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] :p

But don't get to exited! Kat will probably tell us the correct jumper. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

mpmk4

mpmk5

mpmk6

Jon/wb8yjf
      Probably and finally went fishing.. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Felix,

Just curious, are you running all three of these in your center?

If so, do you have a preference?

Fever
        I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

FEVER; Yep & Yep,,I like the backend motor and front ball return shutting down when there hasn't been a ball thrown within a few minutes, from these chassis. (mpmk6)

Comment

J4 - BACKEND MOTOR: Allows the backend motor and the ball lift to turn off if there is no start switch input within three minutes. Preset to turn off backend motor and ball lift.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Paul:
              I would like to remove the idling system, backend motor and front ball return shutting down when there hasnt been a ball thrown within a few minutes, from these chassis. If anyone knows how this can be done, let me know and ill det er done. Thanks Paul
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">According to my the prints for my 9861 (Rev F) there's no jumper to disable the BE &amp; M1 relay delays; unless it is used with a Master Controller (the add on CTI unit).

I have:

J1: Start switch either from cushion switch or APS
              J2: Foul cycle enable/disable
              J3: Instructomat cycle option
              J4: Manual Intervention enable/disable.

However, if you would like, I would galdly trade you those boards for a 9860 Mark V which does not have the time-out for backend and power lift. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
              "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Some of the MK6 boards can't have the B/E. shutoff disabled. The CPU has to be replaced with a newer version from what I have heard. Personally, I like the Mk5 or Mk4 MP boards. I hadn't heard about the master controller.
                Paul, if Felix wants to trade - I'd go for it! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm goin' fishin' in about 1/2 hr! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

FYI, if you try to use a Mark VI with XL or Boss scoring using Accucam IIs, you have to make a modification to the chassis. It's possible for the board to miss the scoring data, and use the table cable to determine if it is a strike cycle or not.

Otherwise, I would have purchased more Mark VIs, instead, I opted for the Ultra 98 plus (aka Superstar), so I also could have out pits shut off and auto-OS sweep reverse.

Fever
                  I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wb8yjf:

Paul, if Felix wants to trade - I'd go for it! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm goin' fishin' in about 1/2 hr! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OK, OK, OK....Felix can get half and I'll take half. :p

--Kat

Comment

Originally posted by wb8yjf:
                      I hadn't heard about the master controller.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jon:

The master controller is a little box that sit on the two BE control boxes and has a data cable for each lane that plugs into the respective RJ-11 port on the 9861s. Nice unit...I've got a couple on the lanes that yet haven't been converted to Ultra 98+.

--Kat

Comment

Thanks for all the replies... Now ill have to get back and talk to the owner. Seems like Im the only one that doesnt like that option. Just installing these machines and am finding a lot of burnt terminals on C1 plug pertaining to BE moter wiring. Thanks to ALL, Paul

Comment

I liked the #6 board. It worked in chassis that otherwise were problematic.

Comment

Thanks, Kat! I'll look into that lil box. Don't know of anyone who has that around here. Personally, I don't care much for the MK-6's. Overengineered for a bowling alley like the XOP boards. I have seen them work great in one place &amp; be quirky in others - probably all related to slightly out of wack micro switches. You &amp; Felix go for it! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

It looks like we are going to keep the MK6 boards. Right now I believe that senility has really set in!!!! The problem That I have now is that the spot solenoid loses its hold circuit as soon as the pin falls into the cup but only on a strike cycle. WE have vantage scoring but are unable to get the proper cabling from them to get the quick strike cycle. Evidently the hold circuit is held in by TA2 when the table is at zero, but on a strike cycle the spot relay pulls in when the table is on the way up then drops out when the bin switch opens.
                              Right now I am running 21 pins to get it to continue the spotting run through when the second set of pins hits the bin switch.
                              Any ideas on a solution????? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X