Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a few of you have seen me and probably have noticed Im a brunswick man. HOWEVA! I'm plannin on learning these here EH EM EFF machines. So I'm basically starting with the basics all over again by readin the manual (82-90 XL's). I know all the assemblies and basic operations of some things and all. Now I just really need to learn that table shaft and all them switches on it and a more deeper understanding of the machine. If I have any questions and I can't figure them out from the book I was hoping you guys might put up with me and help me out while I basically learn this machine blind lol.
    Wait what?...What's wrong?.....Sure no problem! Give me a really big freakin hammer...I'll fix it.

Re: Newbie

Welcome to the team. Good luck in understanding the 8270 and dont be afraid to ask questions. I will say however you will want to learn the sweep switches as well. The table and sweep switches work in conjuction with each other. Enjoy

Wang

Comment

I welcome you to the greatest time of your life. And we all welcome the questions you may have. Feel free to pick our brains just becarful some of us don't have much left to pick from.
      They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Sorry about the spelling. See what I mean. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
        They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Welcome aboard the AMF boat lol By all means we will do anything we can to help you. As Wang said the key to learning the cams is that they interact with each other telling what to run and what not to, i.e. some of the table cams tell the sweep when to run. It's not really bad once you get familiar with them. Feel free to drop me a PM if ya need anything, again, welcome! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Ibengmainee, I see you simplify the whole AMF82X0 experience into the table shaft and "all them switches"...how insulting to us well-trained AMF techs....and how TRUE. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] Just kidding.

Seriously, you will enjoy it I know - cos I know nothing about Brunswicks and hell, I'm enjoying that.

Pffft...as if you need to ask for help.

Cheers,
            Andrew.

Comment

I probably speak for many of us. Welcome, and if we can offer any help , i ,for one will be only too pleased to try.
              maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X