Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooh lala

I just recieved 3 of the new black distributor belts from AMF. I have seen a lot of belts in my day, but this has got to be the bitchinest dist belt i have ever seen. The belt is thin just like i like and has grip like no other. They are prelaced with a heavy duty lace. I have not seen laces like this before. The lacing pin is made of a sort of shiny metal. The inside part of the belt is a woven type of material which wont make any kind of mess on machine. The top of belt has raised grooves so there are no titties to fall off.

I heard that these belts are exactly like Stahals exept they are black. Man, have I been missing out on a great belt.

If I had one complaint it would be that I wish they were cut just a little longer.

Re: oooh lala

Mike, You are so easy to please [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

Almost sounds like he spooged.

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to 2005!!

Comment

Every Distributor that I got from Amf in this new install has the black belt of witch you speak. when they get dirty they do get slick. The good thing is they are very easy to get clean again. So far I love them they are the bomb. The only other thing is when you do get a pile up the pins don't fall off the distributor they just carry on to the bins and pile up so you won't here a jam like you would on the old belts. This is of course if the orientation is not perfect.
          They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Hey Clutch,
            Whats the part number for this lovely black belt we have some white ones here they SUCK im sorry if i offend anyone but i rather dislike them.
            AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

PIN_HEAD

Part # for the AMF black belt is 070-011-909.

Wang

Comment

Thanks my friend [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X