Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra 98 Chasis | The Search for a manual & dip settings

We have 3 CTI Ultra 98 chassis and I can't find a manual anywhere. Is there much of a manual for these things to bother looking for?

Also in the short term what I'm looking for is what the dip settings are for and how long before the B.E. is suppose to shutdown after being idle.

Thanx.

Re: Ultra 98 Chasis | The Search for a manual & dip settings

I have a couple CTI '98s. I dont recall seeing a manual for them, just play around with the settings on the front for BE is what I do. They make a good doorstop and I always say a little prayer before I do a sweep reverse, as I've blown countless fuses performing this simple operation. They're a quiet chassis, and they look spiffy, but personally I think they rather suck. A bit fragile for the field IMO.
    The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Akuma; This is the brownish red chassis?
      If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Call Russell at ZOT 1-800-525-8116 they now handle that chassis. Russ is the repair center manager and understands the settings on the Ultra 98 chassis.
        P J Rosendahl
        www.bowlingfactoryoutlet.com

Comment

Originally posted by felix:
          Akuma; This is the brownish red chassis?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No it's a green chassis. (Green as a well kept lawn)

As for it's uses as a door stop or a step ladder, I'll hold out until it kills something, cause I currently don't have enough spare chassis ready yet.

Comment

Re: Ultra 98 Chasis &#0124; The Search for a manual &amp; dip settings

WOW, never seen a GREEN one! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
            I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Originally posted by wb8yjf:
              WOW, never seen a GREEN one! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It looks like pictures of a Ultra 98 Plus same green, less lights and buttons.

Small dip panel upper left then moving right two voltage fault lights for high and low, then the R/S (revsweep), Sweep, Table, Cycle, Reset. (order and labeling might differ reality. )

Also has a 'C' logo for I'm guessing Creative Tech... and says 'Ultra 98' in big letters and in small 'MP chassis'. There might be more but it's hard to remember.

If someone really really really wants a pic I might be able a digital camera.....

Comment

with all the dips in the off position it operates normally. if you move the offspot to the right. in an offspot condition the sweep will go back to the up position. with the be dip to the right will normally run for about 3-4 minutes if no balls are thrown. those are the only two switches i will set on different occasions.
                SGT
                U.S. Army/AVN
                Retired

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                Working...
                X