Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone looking for a '70 series technician in the UK?

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone looking for a '70 series technician in the UK?

if anyone in the UK, preferably in the midlands is looking for an experienced '70 series pinspotter technician for senior / chief / regional technicians position then please get in touch via PM

jez
    Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Re: anyone looking for a '70 series technician in the UK?

******** ******** [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    So it goes.

Comment

why you leaving **** **** then jez!
      If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesnt he buy his dinner?

Comment

i havent decided wether im leaving or not, im merley testing the water.

i commute a long way down the M6 daily and see many nasty and fatal accidents and wonder why im doing it, i like the immidiate people i am working for but am somewhat fed up of cirtain members of heirachy that drive me up the wall and things are not currently progressing as quickly as they should and im starting to feel 'wasted' and need more challenges.

i need to move forward and i am starting to think that i wont be able to with my current employers

( i purposley didnt mention centre names or the company gadget, dont get me in to trouble :p )

jez
        Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

my bad, sorry
          If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesnt he buy his dinner?

Comment

Ditt*'s
            So it goes.

Comment

Go bowlplex ! I heard they pay well and a good company to work for. Mechanics are there for the machines not all the other $#!th the manager wants you to do on a whim.

I worked for your company once Jez, I did throughly enjoy it. One night the regional manager came in (regional as in over the bowl, as opposed to regional head mechanic) and wanted a wall painting at 11.30 PM. I'd only worked there a month so felt under pressure, but needless to say it wasn't done. Got my revenge though as the ignorant git never ever spoke to us mechanics I only knew him by sight.

So one day when the manager was late he was stood at the front door asking to be let in. As there was only me and the cleaners in I refused to open the door as I didn't know him [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Jez i sent you a message with a couple of possible contacts.
                maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...
                Working...
                X