Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overlane ball check motor

Have not found a good replacement for o'lane ball check motors.
    I got a PSC motor from Grainger that fit, was slightly more HP and worked. Until the urethane tire melted.
    Any help?
    Any used motors around?
    Go Pirates

Re: overlane ball check motor

I have run into the same problems.
    If you find anything please let me know

curt

Comment

Most motors follow a standard as far as frame size, mounting, rpm, protection, etc, etc.. Can you find any specs on the motors?

Comment

The motors from a Sure Stuck will work, but you must switch the field wires in the stator. At least they will in a lazy susan return. My dad has a couple of extra motors he may be willing to sell. PM if you folks need one or two and I'll see what he needs for them.
        Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

Jimmy
          Yeah I have info and I tried. no luck
          Toons
          not enough room for pik motor. I also have piks.
          Go Pirates

Comment

I worked on an installation which had the overlane ball check. It came from Dan Tucker in Tulia, TX.

Comment

I have about 6 or 8 of these motors if you are talking about the streamline ball check motor. It is about 6" long , g.e. hp 1/20 rpm 1725/1425 If interested send private message.

Thanks
              Steve

Comment

Originally posted by 70/30:
                Jimmy
                Yeah I have info and I tried. no luck
                Toons
                not enough room for pik motor. I also have piks.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Depends on which motors you have... if you have the older-style motors with the start cap on the side of it, the motor housing is too big to fit.

If you have the GE's or AO Smith (there might be some Westinghouse ones around, too), they should fit... the motor frame is much smaller, and does not use a starting capacitor.

I never liked the GE's and such as much as the older ones... they use bushings instead of bearings on the shafts, and they wear out/burn out much faster than the older/larger cap-started motors.
                <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

I have heard the motors are not normal size.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                  1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                  First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                  our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                  Working...
                  X