X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drillmn300
    replied
    Re: Handheld unit on xli

Thanks, I am thinking of a few different lengths as I can be on top of the machine and cycle,zero the table or sweep and get still see the whole machine.

thanks John

Drill

Leave a comment:

• John Isbell
    replied

Matt says it has to be a crossover cable.

Leave a comment:

• John Isbell
    replied

Don't know for sure, probably won't hurt to try both. I'll call Matt and find out.

I made the same comment, the reason for the short cable is for CE compliance, the CE folks don't want the cable to get stuck in the machine.

I voted for an IR version.

I suggested a extended kit to put the port on the mask frame, could be done in house faily simply.

Let you know!
    John

Leave a comment:

• Drillmn300
    started a topic Handheld unit on xli

Handheld unit on xli

Hey John, do you know if the hand held
    RJ45 cable is hub to hub or hub to computer? I need a longer cable than the one provided, I can look at it when I get over there but was going to make one up in advance.

thanks

Drill

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
Working...
X