X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drillmn300
    replied
    Re: Handheld unit on xli

Thanks, I am thinking of a few different lengths as I can be on top of the machine and cycle,zero the table or sweep and get still see the whole machine.

thanks John

Drill

Leave a comment:

• John Isbell
    replied

Matt says it has to be a crossover cable.

Leave a comment:

• John Isbell
    replied

Don't know for sure, probably won't hurt to try both. I'll call Matt and find out.

I made the same comment, the reason for the short cable is for CE compliance, the CE folks don't want the cable to get stuck in the machine.

I voted for an IR version.

I suggested a extended kit to put the port on the mask frame, could be done in house faily simply.

Let you know!
    John

Leave a comment:

• Drillmn300
    started a topic Handheld unit on xli

Handheld unit on xli

Hey John, do you know if the hand held
    RJ45 cable is hub to hub or hub to computer? I need a longer cable than the one provided, I can look at it when I get over there but was going to make one up in advance.

thanks

Drill

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Black Consoles

I got tired of the black consoles braking and they look bad.so I made my own....

Deck knocking pins over on new racks (Need help ASAP)

I am still very new to working on a2s first off.

We started having this issue on tuesday where when the pinsetter goes to spot a new set of pins, a few of them fall...

Express Model B 40 lanemachine

Can somebody give an explaniton how pins 2, 3, 6 are supposed to be connected. I had a shortcircuit there for the drive motor connection because of water leakage.

82-70 Distributor belt pulling to the side.

I have a distributor that is pulling the belt hard to the left in the nine pin position (and possibly 6 pin), but seems fine in the other spots. As you can see the residue and...

82-90 XLi Pin Elevator

I have several Pin Elevators that I believe to be out of round on my XLi's and was curious if anyone has ever run across this before and is so, what you did about it.
I'm...
Working...
X