Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No cycle

Hey guys I need some help on this one. I've narrowed the problem down to the chassis by switching with another known good one. It will switch the ball light but no cycle. I have an SS chassis with MK-70 boards. Checked the c1 and c2a plugs both good bad pins replaced on each side. Swaped MK-70 boards with known good ones. Could this be a posible bad T1 transformer? I've also taken the gray wire off the T2 transformer. the sweep will run if you manualy use the contacts, but it won't run with the cam switches. This condition is the same with the table. Any help will be much aprciated! Thanks in Advanced!
    There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Re: No cycle

By any chance are the table and sweep switches turned off in the BE control box?

Comment

If ya havent already, check your chassis relays. A bad "M" relay did this to me once. If ya havent swap that out with a known good one. And also as clutch plate mentioned check the switches in the rear control box
      All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

I agree with Rep (change the M relay), but also check Fuse #3 (if you have one).

If changing the M relay and fuse doesn't help, then check wiring for Fuse/CB #3, M relay (pins 9 and 11), C2A-35, C2A-11, and C2A-12 and its earth connection (spade terminal).

Cheers,
        Andrew.

Comment

Relays have caused that problem here a few times with our MP's
          http://www.youtube.com/androo300

Comment

I've tried swaping the M relay with a brand new one, but you guys know as well as I do not all brand new parts work. I will swap that relay with the lane next to it. Yes the B/E switches are on and tested good for continuity. Keep those ideas rollin' in they are all great ideas.

Comment

If the pit runs but you have no cycle, definetly look into the fuses and fuse holders for any problems. Perhaps a wire off on the M relay socket also?
              Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Boy I tell ya I otta kick myself in the but, turned out to be the F3 fuse. I only did a visual inspection. Should have put my multimeter accross it to make sure. Thanks for all you help guys.

Comment

IS THE MACHINE ON PRACTICE?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                  1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                  First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                  our technician is working full time on another...
                  Working...
                  X