Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pix Please

Can someone send me some pix of what the 82/70's looked like before the xli upgrade, I keep hearing about fingers on cam and such but mine don't have these. I just want to know how they started out and why they did what they did. Right now getting a machine to zero means hitting the Home button.

Drill
    Drill

David Bolt
    Champaign, IL
    USBC Silver Coach
    IBPSIA BOD
    IBPSIA Advanced
    Technical Certified
    Pro Shops

Re: Pix Please

you are a lucky lucky man. Those xli's are fantastic. Beautiful. If no one else does, Ill send you some pics.
    The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

Does anyone know if there are any 82-70 "A"s in operation anywhere? I would love to see one operate.

Comment

Kats 82/70 pics [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Click on Pinspotters AMF

Click on Kats 82-70 pics

Click NEXT....and its the 8th pic, Drill [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
        If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Thanks Felix, Wang pointed that out to me shortly after posting and explained what the fingers did.
          Drill

David Bolt
          Champaign, IL
          USBC Silver Coach
          IBPSIA BOD
          IBPSIA Advanced
          Technical Certified
          Pro Shops

Comment

We have spare cam banks already bulit up at work, I can take some snaps of them out of the machine on Tuesday if ya want Drill, and some closer pics of the cams. I gotta bring in the cam to take other pics for someone else also anyway. Just lemme know [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
            All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Mike

Comment

Sweet! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
                All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

damn those are nice looking. Remind me never ever to post mine.
                  The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

What is it like to work on CLEAN machines? Or do you even have to, LOL?
                    MCSS, those look great!!
                    Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

I can just imagine when ours looked like that.

In 1968. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, those look clean enough to eat off of!
                        * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

MCSS, you a lucky mech! very nice and clean. keep it up! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                          Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Comment

MCSS
                            How old are those machines.......
                            Very Nice....
                            Peanut

Comment

Yeah those are nice, but I can't say they are mine. It's a picture I collected off the internet awhile back. And the only one I have that shows the switch's.

I have 82/70's that are at least 40 years old.

I'll post pictures of them soon. They are clean but not near as nice as those 8800's.

Mike
                              Mike

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...
                              Working...
                              X