Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National BE Motor

I have a dual voltage be motor and i can't fiqure out how to wire a solid state relay onto it.

Re: National BE Motor

Dual-voltage... and it's a National??? Never saw one of them. I've seen GE/Westinghouse units that were dual, but not a Nat'l. All the ones I've seen were one voltage, 110v or 220v, but couldn't be changed from one to another.

Need some more info... if the spec/ratings plate is still intact, please post all the data contained on the plate.
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Is it a Quality/Leeson(blue) ?
      So it goes.

Comment

The Franklin replacements for the Nationals are also dual voltage, but are equipped with a SSSS. So I’m assuming this is not the motor he is talking about.

Need some more info. Your problem might be the cycle rating (ie 50hz/60hz) of the motor compared to the SS you are trying. What type of SS are you trying?

Triac

Comment

Just remember, all you are doing is replacing the points and powering the switch.

This oughta do it.

C

Comment

Originally posted by TheGMan143:
            Dual-voltage... and it's a National??? Never saw one of them. I've seen GE/Westinghouse units that were dual, but not a Nat'l. All the ones I've seen were one voltag.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey G-man just thought you may be interested mate when i was at my old center we had almost an entire compliment of National Be motors with dual voltage , 18 lanes and i think if i remember we had 14 nat b/e's
            AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

The only time that National B.E. motors become dual voltage is when they been rewound and you request them to pull the extra wire in the stater

someone before you must have done that

Comment

Quality/Leeson National Combi motor rebuild to Be motor(220/110V), when I was out of Be motors.
                Like Chad said : it's only three windings, some wires and a switch....(and an added capacitor in this case)
                [img]http://pic17.****************/VOL856/934456/1718790/62368826.jpg[/img]
                So it goes.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                our technician is working full time on another...
                Working...
                X