Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious of what model AMF

Old house I used to help out in (until I built my own place 2 miles up da road and no longer welcome) has AMFs.

I know they were USED and installed in 1972 or 73.

They have a track that what I call a cross conveyor moves around on top that drops pins into the cups.

Any ideas on what model they would be?

KJ
    Where's Eddie, he eats these dam things.....

Re: Curious of what model AMF

Sounds Like an 8230. Did it have a distributor on the track if notdon't know what else it would be unless it was an 8270a machine.
    They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

yeah i agree with lafarge sounds definately like an 82-30, did the sweep run on a geared kinda track thing? if so yeah a 30.
      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Hey lafarge I thought the early 82-70a never really made into production? I thought they only came out with the 82-70b?
        Wait what?...What's wrong?.....Sure no problem! Give me a really big freakin hammer...I'll fix it.

Comment

Sounds like a 30 to me, 30's rock [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Originally posted by ibengmainee:
            Hey lafarge I thought the early 82-70a never really made into production? I thought they only came out with the 82-70b?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There was ap production A.

JBEES posted a pic of one here recently.

Comment

Yes, it was a geared track that the distributor would run around. It would get knocked off and had to be "timed" by going back to the 5 pin and manually reaching under the distributor and setting the gears about 2 cogs BEFORE the 5 pin chute.

KJ
              Where's Eddie, he eats these dam things.....

Comment

That's a 30 [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                http://www.youtube.com/androo300

Comment

The house that you are talking about has AMF 82-30 Model 6525. Ft Scott has the same machine.

Comment

I have seen an A machine. In fact I think that Toons dad had them and pulled them out to put thirtys in so that will tell you how well they ran.

Comment

Jbees photo.

Comment

I wonder where they got the new bin idea from?

Comment

Originally posted by lafarge:
                          I have seen an A machine.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where?

Comment

Originally posted by WAHSAM:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lafarge:
                            I have seen an A machine.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Bethune colorado. They were a cheap transplant in a manual pinboy house. They were there for a bout a year or two and then they were scrapped.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X