Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF 82 -95 Candlepinspotter

Back in the late 70s I used to work on Amfs candlepin machines 8295s JUst wondering if any one else out there ever worked on them? They were basicly like a 30 and 70 combined
    .The distributer rode on a track like the 30s but the pinwheel and front end were like a 70. The machine only used 2 motors instead of 1 ! for the sweep and table and 1 for the back end the pit was the same except no balldoor. The balls went into the pinwheel with the pins.pockets for the pins and the balls Also was trying to see if anyone had pics of them just joggin down memory lane [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: AMF 82 -95 Candlepinspotter

I asked about this a few months ago and someone did post a picture. It doesn't seem to be there anymore. I have a copy on my home computer. I'll post it here tomorrow.

Comment

Here's a picture of the backend of a bowling center with the 82-95's. I forgot who provided it to us originally.

Comment

WOW!!!
        THANKS for the great picture!
        Fascinating!

Comment

Looks like an off spring of the Thirtys.
          They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

I see a rocker arm, a video would be very interesting.

Comment

Thanks for the pic, I've always wanted to see one of those.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the pic sure brought back some fond memrories.They had treyre quirks but for the most part ran real well of course all they had to do was sweep pins and set a rack once every 3 balls.Bowlmors are much more reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianlah:
                  Bowlmors are much more reliable.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Being a Massachusetts native I have bowled many, many, many games of candlepins. All Bowl-Mor centers. In all the years I bowled candlepins I think I've seen maybe one or two machine stops.

I would like to see those AMF 82-95's though. Are there any still in use?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                  1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                  First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                  our technician is working full time on another...
                  Working...
                  X