TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF 82 -95 Candlepinspotter

Back in the late 70s I used to work on Amfs candlepin machines 8295s JUst wondering if any one else out there ever worked on them? They were basicly like a 30 and 70 combined
    .The distributer rode on a track like the 30s but the pinwheel and front end were like a 70. The machine only used 2 motors instead of 1 ! for the sweep and table and 1 for the back end the pit was the same except no balldoor. The balls went into the pinwheel with the pins.pockets for the pins and the balls Also was trying to see if anyone had pics of them just joggin down memory lane [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: AMF 82 -95 Candlepinspotter

I asked about this a few months ago and someone did post a picture. It doesn't seem to be there anymore. I have a copy on my home computer. I'll post it here tomorrow.

Comment

Here's a picture of the backend of a bowling center with the 82-95's. I forgot who provided it to us originally.

Comment

WOW!!!
        THANKS for the great picture!
        Fascinating!

Comment

Looks like an off spring of the Thirtys.
          They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

I see a rocker arm, a video would be very interesting.

Comment

Thanks for the pic, I've always wanted to see one of those.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the pic sure brought back some fond memrories.They had treyre quirks but for the most part ran real well of course all they had to do was sweep pins and set a rack once every 3 balls.Bowlmors are much more reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianlah:
                  Bowlmors are much more reliable.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Being a Massachusetts native I have bowled many, many, many games of candlepins. All Bowl-Mor centers. In all the years I bowled candlepins I think I've seen maybe one or two machine stops.

I would like to see those AMF 82-95's though. Are there any still in use?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
                  I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
                  Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
                  Working...
                  X