Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• costs per machine

What is everyones cost per machine expected to be or what was it last year? just curious.I haven't seen this topic in a while.

Re: costs per machine

Whatever it takes to keep them running.

Comment

56 lanes...approx. 16,000 games a week...$8,200 for the year 2004.

Comment

Varies depending on many issues but a good starting point is $35-$45 per machine per month.

But you have to keep them running.............
        Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
        804-240-4982

Comment

9,700 for 32 lanes Modified A-2's
          Average 34 games per lane a day
          Average 4032 FPS for 2004

I think the actual number was close to $325.00 per machine

I will have to post back our 8270's numbers.....
          Peanut

Comment

At our center we averaged $259.00 per machine for parts last year Sept. 04 to Aug. 05. We have 32 82-70 MP's with PBL's.

AMF DOCTOR
            The doctor makes house calls
            AMF DOCTOR
            The doctor makes house calls.
            http://s427.photobucket.com/home/AMFDOCTOR/index

Comment

Mine are spoiled children, they get everything that they need or want.

Comment

I gotta factor conditioner and cleaner into the mix, but the average is between 400 and 800 bucks a month. Gotta get that free frieght, so its at least 400 a month. Months that I need Prodigy and DefenseC are closer to 800. That's for 24 lanes by the way.
                The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

We got a quote from AMF in the UK for spare parts for 12 90XLi machines and it came to €25,000! It costs just over €2,000 for a chassis alone over here. How much do they cost in the USA?

Comment

1000fps or better a nickle per game a month is more than enough to budget your machines if you know how to weld, fix all of your electtical boards, and follow a good 51-10, 51-20, or 51-30 preventive maintenance program. Our house-24 lanes at 20 games a bed a day times 30 days comes out at $750.00 for the month. That will leave a budget for your lane maintenance also.
                    For Sale- Pickled Eggs--10 cents each, 2 for a quarter, I'll have a quarters worth please.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                    our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                    Working...
                    X