Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help ! Need 2-4 AMF 8290 Chassis...ASAP !!

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ! Need 2-4 AMF 8290 Chassis...ASAP !!

I need 2-4 AMF Machine Chassis ASAP. If anyone has any or knows where I can get them, PLEASE let me know.

P.S. Thanks PinMonkey for the info. I have talked to M B and he can't guarantee he can fix what we have or a time frame on how long it would take to repair them. We need them repaired or to find used working ones ASAP.

Re: Help ! Need 2-4 AMF 8290 Chassis...ASAP !!

Have you tried AMF directly?

Comment

I called AMF directly and they said they do not have any 8290 chassis and wanted to sell me the 8290XL conversion kit. BIG BUCKS !

Comment

Call AMF and ask for Chad Quella.

Comment

Thanks for the name 82/70 King! What number do I need to call for Chad Quella at AMF ?
          Thanks.....

Comment

if its the 1st gen chassis your after,you will struggle to find any,i rang AMF and they laughed!!

Comment

Originally posted by DMW:
              Thanks for the name 82/70 King! What number do I need to call for Chad Quella at AMF ?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1-800-NAP-DESK?

1-800-RAMBLER?

1-800-RED-STUD?

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Table Guy:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DMW:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1-800-NAP-DESK?

1-800-RAMBLER?

1-800-RED-STUD?

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">800.dial.amf

Comment

Originally posted by DMW:
                  I called AMF directly and they said they do not have any 8290 chassis and wanted to sell me the 8290XL conversion kit. BIG BUCKS !
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Call ZOT. They have a variety of replacements for the 82/90 crap. I know they have direct replacements for the older stuff. Hope you get somewhere.
                  "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

ZOT does not have any 8290 chassis, but can convert the chassis and cables to XL's like AMF.
                    Thanks for the help....

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                    Working...
                    X