Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBIE NEEDS HELP

HI GUYS . I HAVE A MACHINE THAT HAS A STRIKE CYCLE ONLY WHEN I UNPLUG A WIRE ON THE SWEEP ARM FOR SCORING. I,M A BRUNSWICK GUY WITH 82-70 AND ACCUSCORE. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ?

Re: NEWBIE NEEDS HELP

Hi mate,
    On your machines is strike cycle determined via the camera or respot cell wires? Also do you have 5 boards, XOP's or Omega-Tek boards? When you bowl does the Accuscore score a Strike or not?
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

OMEGA TEK BOARDS , AND WITH THE WIRE UNPLUGED IT DOES NOT SCORE AT ALL . IF I PLUG WIRE BACK IN IT SCORES BUT HAS NO STRIKE CYCLE

Comment

You running a camera ??
        Are all the wires attached to your respot cells?
        Little more info would help.
        Even a old dog can bury a bone

Comment

You can put a rag / cloth over the camera and cycle the machine. It should run a strike cycle.
          If not replace the camera / pcb's. Use the targets to adjust the camera to ensure that it can see all ten pins.
          Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

All wires attached to respot cells . With scorers on or off does not have a strike cycle withtaht wire attached , take it off and I have one

Comment

Your camera is seeing something that isnt there.You need to replace or adjust your camera.Do you have expander boards in your chassis? They allow short strike cycle and sweep reverse on gutter ball or 7 10 pickoff.If it isnt your camera we can elaborate further.

Comment

YES I HAVE EXPANDER BOARDS IN . THIS WILL HAPPEN EVEN IF THE SCORER IS OFF ?

Comment

You still haven’t answered if you have cameras. If so try Alastair’s method of blacking out the camera with the scoring on.

If you got a strike cycle (with the rag on)then you have some other light source the camera is picking up such as a torn curtain or shiny spot on your sweep arms. Either that or the camera needs re-adjusted

What is the count displayed on the monitor?

Triac

Comment

Try swapping out the Omega Tek MK-70 board. If you have cells attached, it may be seeing a pin that not there (due to bad MK-70)
                    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

What type of Accuscore is it. Hehe
                      Try changing that switch. they only cost $4 and go bad sometimes.

Comment

THANKS FOR THE HELP EVERYBODY . THE SWITCH ON THE SWEEP ARM WAS NO GOOD .

Comment

Nice call JJ…you da man.

Bam glad you got it and thanks for posting back with the solution. A lot of newbies don’t do this an I become reluctant helping these people anymore.

BTW…Welcome to Bowl Tech

Triac

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                          Working...
                          X