Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMF interface board (From Brunswick for scoring)

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF interface board (From Brunswick for scoring)

There is a 'AMF interface' board for connecting Brunswick scoring systems to 82-70 & probably 30's too. Little board with two connections for each lane and one on top to the scoring computer. Also has a set of dip switches.

My question is what these dips are for. guessing being 8 that 4 are for one lane and the other 4 for the next lane.

Noticed that the ones for our AS-80 scoring are the same as the ones that we are using with our current Frameworx. Same Revision to, #3. Only diffrence is the old ones are white and the new are green boards.

Also wondering if anyone has gotten ball triggering and a propper 10th cycle (ie. strike, strike & then 9 count the everything get sweeps and new pin set down. NOT a second cycle automatic afterwards. Open play loves hitting the sweep on these.) I have Omega-Tek 5 board replacement and a few Ultra 98s. I heard and read in the forums here that short cycles and and gems can't work but these two options I would like to have for a start until I can get the boss to join in with a Qubica system.

Much thanx.

Also any manuals dealing with frameworx-AMF interface would be appricated.

Re: AMF interface board (From Brunswick for scoring)

I beleive the boxes you are talking about have somthing to do with the foullights and the tenthframe reset. I have had them and the frameworks manual should tell you what they do for sure and yes the As 80 used the same box and are interchangible.
    They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by lafarge:
      I beleive the boxes you are talking about have somthing to do with the foullights and the tenthframe reset. I have had them and the frameworks manual should tell you what they do for sure and yes the As 80 used the same box and are interchangible.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well I have just recently taken over and can not find any frameworx manuals.

Comment

Dip switches are for selecting signal inputs from each machine and foul. Make sure they are the same if you change the board.
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted:
          Dip switches are for selecting signal inputs from each machine and foul. Make sure they are the same if you change the board.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yea if I were to replace them for some reason I would, but at this time I more interested in what they do spacificly.

Also is there a manual for setting up frameworx with AMF machines?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
          Working...
          X