TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIN FEED ?

I HAVE A MACH WHEN FEEDING THE HEAD PIN TO THE BIN IT LIKE TO GO THREW THE BIN ON TO THE TABLE.I HAVE ADJ THE SHUTTLE AND MOVED THE DIST OVER A LITTLE BUT NOTHING HELPS. I HOPE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME SOME MORE IDEAS THAT I COULD LOOK FOR IT IS A PAIN

Re: PIN FEED ?

Compare the distance between the two trip arms in front of the distributor with another machine.
    So it goes.

Comment

Could also be that your dist is too high. I like mine set so the trip fingers when pushed down clear the butt guids by about 1/2 to 1 inch, I find that lets the pin fall flatter. Also, check your head pin rails, make sure the stringer isnt busted at the hole. This could change the angle of the rails.

Comment

Check the pin butt-guide of bin1. This one is a bit hidden.
        It might be cracked or the schock mounts attached to it.

Comment

BUFFLO JIM I HAD THAT PROM. EASY WAY TO FIX IS TAKE TRACK ASSEMBLY OFF & LOWER THE BACK OF THEM DRILL NEW HOLES SO IT FEEDS THE PINS MORE LEVEL WHEN THE PIN COMES OFF OF DIST.

Comment

Originally posted by SKY SKI FREAK:
            BUFFLO JIM I HAD THAT PROM. EASY WAY TO FIX IS TAKE TRACK ASSEMBLY OFF & LOWER THE BACK OF THEM DRILL NEW HOLES SO IT FEEDS THE PINS MORE LEVEL WHEN THE PIN COMES OFF OF DIST.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I also do this. I was going to recomend it next, if the other things mentioned didnt pan out.

Comment

I also have this prob! Thanks for the fix!
              Necessity IS NOT the mother of invention. Laziness IS the mother of invention.

Comment

you are welcome. I would suggest drilling the hole about 1/4 inch above the rear rail hole. That will drop the top of the rail. Good luck.

Comment

thanks you all for the help

Comment

I have a question, does it do it all the time, or only after a strike cycle? I had a machine that would only do it after a strike cycle, the dist. would let the pin off just about the time the shuttle shuttled the pins, right thru the shuttle. A quick fix was to add an extra pin to the rack, that way there will usually be 2 pins in the headpin slot.

Comment

yes it does do it alot on a stike cycle.it does work fine with a extra pin in the mach,but the owner of the center does not like extra pins in the mach why i dont know.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
                      I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
                      Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
                      Working...
                      X