TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Monitors For Xll Strike Scoring

Can anybody help me find monitors (new or used)For twelve strike Scoring??? Desperate & Confused
    AMF? Ain't My Fault!

Re: Looking For Monitors For Xll Strike Scoring

Originally posted by Bluesman:
    Can anybody help me find monitors (new or used)For twelve strike Scoring??? Desperate & Confused
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uppers or lowers?

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Lowers. Hope you can help. Tanx,Ed.
      AMF? Ain't My Fault!

Comment

I belive we have a supply of them in storage here.
        If you want me to I can check with boss on cost.

Comment

Yeah, That would be great,Muzz. Preciate it.
          AMF? Ain't My Fault!

Comment

I just got time to check the board. He is gone for the day I will talk with him Fri.

Comment

They are just a regular moniter from any computer. go to any computer shop and pick one up. if you cant I have a couple extras.

curt

Comment

If your lower monitors are blacking out do not throw them away yet. They black out often and there is a simple cure. Remove the back cover. With the power off, discharge the crt by using a long plastic or rubber handled plain screwdriver with a wire attached to it going to a good ground. Slide the tip of the screw driver under the rubber boot attached to the crt. It should snap or pop (use caution because you're dischargeing several thousands of volts)
                discharge the crt several times, then apply power to it without it being hook up to the cpu and you will get the default colors to appear on the screen. green, red and blue. If not,remove power, use an ohm meter with it on continuity.
                Apply the two test leads to the fuse on the circut board and then the crt should work just fine.
                If you still need crt's go to e-bay and they usually run from 15-40$

[img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                peter senf

Comment

Uh, about 35,000 volts.... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] DO BE careful! I've been bit many times &amp; it ain't fun...
                  I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
                  I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
                  Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
                  Working...
                  X