Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vantage PBL Paddle

Vantage redesigned their paddle.

It is thicker on the bottom to aid in the pushing the pins out of the door.

The new paddle will not work on narrow exits.

Is the original paddle still available?

Re: Vantage PBL Paddle

I'm not sure. Have'nt had to replace one in a long time. You can call classic products and ask them. They have helped me a few times on questions like that.
    SGT
    U.S. Army/AVN
    Retired

Comment

Its about time they changed it. There other one had a major design flaw in it. In my opinion.

Comment

82/70 king

Vantage offers three paddles. The kicker paddle (V070-011-408), the pbl paddle (v070-011-146) and the urethane paddle(070-011-408).
        I currently use v070-011-146 and i have 9" to 9-1/2" exits.
        I don't think vantage offers the original style but i'll find out and get back with you...........

thanks [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
        peter senf

Comment

Please bring back the old paddle.

Comment

The exits I have is exactly 9 inches. We have Humpbacks. I sand a radius in the paddle with a BELT sander as per instructions from Lifelong. I have also modified the lift arm with rubberized cork or EBN's kicker strip as I have explained before. It works well. The best way IMO is to analyze how much to sand off and where. Just to make it clear, you do not have to use the modified lift arm --the original works just fine...Bill
            Yeah but, We've always done it that way.

Comment

after I got rid of my humpbacks I rarley get a ball call for pins in ball door! And never get any yoyoing balls but I keep my belts clean and have thick lift rod covers so Iam set
              DEFINITION OF MANAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY: (ADULT BABYSITTER)

Comment

HEY BARKSBOWL
                YOU KNOW THE PART # FOR THE THICKER ROD COVERS? THANKS SKYSKI.

Comment

82/70 king

I looked into the original paddle and we just have the three paddles.

But this week i did install the thick one v070-011-408 and put it on a pair that was right at 9" and it worked "great".
                  If you want all of my old kicker paddles let me know and we can work something out
                  peter senf

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                  1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                  First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                  our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                  Working...
                  X