Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken respot lever

I broke the respot lever on the 3 pin spot... got a new one, and it doesn't fit on the stud that's currently there. We have old machines. does anyone know what part I need, and will it fit on my machine... old 82-70's

thanks
    Marc

Re: broken respot lever

You probably have 5/16” stud and the lever has ¼” bushings made for ¼” stud. Just knock out the bushings and lube the stud.

Triac

Comment

Well said Triac. I like the 5/16 stud better anyway. those pesky bushings are a pain to get out and in. one less thing to worry about.
      There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

Yeah not to mention the 5/16 don't hardly break. they just bend.
        They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Yep, we have the 1/4". Bushings are a pain and I imagine the fatter ones do hold up better, these bend and break rather easily for my taste :p
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

yes yes yes..... 5/16 yes

Comment

The fat ones are much better.

I wonder why they dont make a fatter one for the 7 pin finger aswell??
              Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Agreed. Same thing with the spot solonoid. Gotten away fron the 1/4 and gone to the 5/16.
                SGT
                U.S. Army/AVN
                Retired

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X