TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken respot lever

I broke the respot lever on the 3 pin spot... got a new one, and it doesn't fit on the stud that's currently there. We have old machines. does anyone know what part I need, and will it fit on my machine... old 82-70's

thanks
    Marc

Re: broken respot lever

You probably have 5/16” stud and the lever has ¼” bushings made for ¼” stud. Just knock out the bushings and lube the stud.

Triac

Comment

Well said Triac. I like the 5/16 stud better anyway. those pesky bushings are a pain to get out and in. one less thing to worry about.
      There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

Yeah not to mention the 5/16 don't hardly break. they just bend.
        They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Yep, we have the 1/4". Bushings are a pain and I imagine the fatter ones do hold up better, these bend and break rather easily for my taste :p
          All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

yes yes yes..... 5/16 yes

Comment

The fat ones are much better.

I wonder why they dont make a fatter one for the 7 pin finger aswell??
              Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Agreed. Same thing with the spot solonoid. Gotten away fron the 1/4 and gone to the 5/16.
                SGT
                U.S. Army/AVN
                Retired

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
                I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
                Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
                Working...
                X