Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Screws Vs 2

G'day fellas and fellarettes,

I wanted to post a kind of quick poll as its something ive wondered about with some centers,

I have noticed at EVERY single center ive ever worked at the combination motor stators have been screwed down using only 2 screws, I have been slowly reverting back to using all 4 in the center im at now, so i was wondering you guys out there do you use 2 screws or all 4??
    Hey ive even seen only 2 used sometimes on back end stators.

OH YEAH CONGRATS KING ON YOUR LIL GIRL MATE!!!! I KNOW THE FEELING 5 TIMES OVER!!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Re: 4 Screws Vs 2

Only people who have no pride in their work use 2 screws.

Use 4 screws.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

King nailed it.

Mine all have 4
        Tony & Mickie Haney
        Tiger Bowl
        Tekamah NE
        (402) 374-2383

Comment

If it origanaly came that way that is the way it goes back together. There are resons why things are built the way they are. I have come to know this by past mechanics and my own mistakes.
          There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

I wonder if these same guys drive cars with only 2 nuts on there tires???Use 4

Comment

I use 2 screws so I'm guilty and have no pride in my work.
              Have a good night!
              So it goes.

Comment

Im probably with Lampie on more than one machine
                The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it which the merely improbable lacks.

Comment

It depends.If I'm short on stator bolts I will steal a few from other stators cause I refuse to pay 3-5 dollars for ONE bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by Don49er:
                    It depends.If I'm short on stator bolts I will steal a few from other stators cause I refuse to pay 3-5 dollars for ONE bolt.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where are the ones that came with the motor?
                    There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                    our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                    Working...
                    X