Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82-90xl F.G.

Hi, can somebody tell me how to set the specs on a 8290xl first gen. chassis, in a manual I have it says select lane (even/odd) then press spec till all leds come up, then press spec again within 10 sec,then enter the spec.code and leds go off within 10 secs and new setting should be there.I tried this but nothing seems to happen, I´m talking about spec 29 Radary on. Tried it with an MCU but it had the wrong software version. Thnx.

Re: 82-90xl F.G.

Hi Sven,
    We have always set ours by the MCU, Our's version is v7.09. We tried to set ours by the Chassis however this would not work, so we switched to setting by the MCU.

If you speak to AMF they should be able to provide you with an MCU upgrade Chip.

Hope this helps.
    Andy

Comment

Thnx Andy,I read in the manual I downloaded that indeed I need the v7.09 I now have v7.04, gonna contact AMF about a new Eprom or at least the software for it,we are able to program them ourselves. Cheers.

Comment

if you have xl and an mcu you should be able to send spec 29 direct to the chassis from the mcu.
        maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X