Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting new rack

Had one hell of a night tonight. Other guy oiled a heavy pattern for jr-adult league, and a adult church league at other end of house. Wiped down kickers but still had 1 flaky lane with ball calls. The kicker would pull it in, but not push it into the belt. I ended up (after running bk and forth with the problem I am posting) double a couple distributor springs and going from kickback to mouse trap to put a little more tension on kickback (it had 3 little springs already). This was on 18...my problem lane was 42. It would go halfway down and start to stand pins up, then the table would reverse and go back up. I could step it into 2nd ball, then hit cycle and it would go down like it was re-spotting, come bk up, then set a full rack. It would intermittently have that hitch, and it would always set after I hit the buttons....and after I would race bk down to 18 to push balls into exit. Any ideas....changing 3 different chasis had no effect. 1 other thing to add is that the lane had trouble before not going on from desk, could assign the lane but have to turn on from bk or with instructo-switch....could it be bad pm plug (my question mark key is gone)
    Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Re: Setting new rack

On a side note, I walked out greasy from the bk as the last couple church lanes were wrapping up in time to see my first "in person" 300 finish [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Comment

Pie It sounds like the latch on your Table eccentric drive is not pulling out of the Drop in side thus causing a dry spot. To much grease or lack of lube or somthing out of time meaning you table could be stoping late at Zero.
      They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

Sounds like Lafarge nailed it.
        SGT
        U.S. Army/AVN
        Retired

Comment

I agree with that as well.
          Don't mind me, what you read is invisible.

Comment

eccentric drive not latching or broken roll pin or solenoid t piece worn or only perhaps a failing cb switch on the back box.most likely as the guys say is eccentric drive problem.
            maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...
            Working...
            X