Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games per stop.

Asking for another center that keeps track of this info so can have a comparison of the numbers I have.
    *Jams
    *Respot pins
    *Balls
    *Pins in ball door
    *pins in table
    *Games Per Stop

Re: Games per stop.

Welcome to Bowl Tech. You might want to do a search for FPS or frames per stop. FPS is calculated by multiplying the games times 11.

Depending on what you consider a stop, there has been a lot of discussion on this. Some employers use the FPS to judge the mechanics performance, yet FPS can be misleading.

Check out this link .

Triac

Comment

Originally posted by triac:
      FPS is calculated by multiplying the games times 11.

Triac
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That will teach you to drink and type at the same time. Lol

Comment

11 really aint a bad number.....lol it would average out for the 12 frame when hit.

Comment

LOL, JJ.

Actually, the #11 is rounded off from the data from frame counters divided by the game stats that Qubica kicks out. These numbers change monthly but usually average out around 10.6 and have been as high as 11.3.

Triac

Comment

Thats good u got that worked out but what are the numbers you have.

Comment

If you followed my link, I gave an example. My calls are about the same today with a big improvement in the DJ’s because of an experimental “O” pan I’ve been working on the last couple years. I’m still plagued with sliding pins resulting in OOR’s and Respots.

You might not get to much response in this thread, because guys with low numbers are too ashamed to post and guys with very high numbers will be contradicted. Also, to many variables such as comparing kickers to PBL’s and the amount of oil one uses.

I remember a few years back when some guys were boasting 8000 fps…these numbers are easily obtained if you don’t run very much oil in addition to a good mechanic and the proper funds.

I believe the standard is 1500 to 2000 fps.

Triac

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X