Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have any of these lying around?

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have any of these lying around?

I'm sure there probably aint many of these lying around, and i bet there no longer made, but i'm currently putting these on my table rebuilds and i only have 5, it would be nice if i could but one on every table in the house (16 lanes). So what i'm wondering is if anyone has one or two in a cupboard somewhere that they'ed be willing to let me have, would cover postage if need be, or if anyone knows where i might be able to get some, any help would be fantastic.

Re: Does anybody have any of these lying around?

Call Darrell Tucker
    Formerly known as Cyclone Lanes

Comment

MarkyB...aren't those from the foul light covers ?

Comment

There are different sizes, and different mounts. My first impression was the 3 tab triangle for the foul units. But you want the ones that were for the front of the table casting?
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

I dont know where there from, but they do have 3 mounts on the back, two at the top one at the bottom, I am just using them as table mounts, they may well be foul loight ones or possibly off a top end ball return hood????

Comment

I don't have one of those, but I do like sawing the ends from blue cushion rivets :-)

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
            our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
            Working...
            X