TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wierd

on one of our machine we have a very unique problem...everyonce in a while all ten pins will be sitting perfectly in the bins and when it shuttles to spot a new set of pins the 5 pin will not drop into the cup

any ideas??????????/

Re: wierd

First check to make sure the shuttle tubes are straight and has the correct gap between the pin holders. Obviously, also check to see if any tubes are broken. Make sure the 5 pin holders are not sticky, as to where this may pull that pin forward when the shuttle moves forward not allowing it to fall through. Check to see that the pin lays all the way back in the bin like it should, sometimes if the bin bumpers at the head of the pin get sticky they can keep the pin sitting too far forward in the bin and not allow it to fall through sometimes.

Comment

Snobowl take your shuttle rod off and shorten it a turn or two this will pull the shuttle forward a little more and let that pin drop into the cups. Also as stated abouve make sure every thing is clean and tight.
      They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

I'd just put a bin strap on the 5 pin and see if it works. And then possibly shorten the shuttle rod 1 turn for a tad more forward clearance.

At our center, we run bin straps on everything but the headpin.

Comment

Bin straps everywhere. Cheap protection....really helps to keep bin straight, rigid and unbroken
          Go Pirates

Comment

on the subject of shuttle straps, check that one isnt impeding the 5 pins journey to the spotting cup
            Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
            I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
            Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
            Working...
            X