Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF C-90's

Just picked up 12 used C-90's for a new install. Look like pretty decent machines but... out of the 48 c-track covers, 45 are bad!! All 45 have melted, like they have been in some extreme heat. Everything else looks fine... Just about choked when I called for a price to replace c-tracks... $150 per? Even Brunswick ain't that bad.

Re: AMF C-90's

Where did ya get these? Was it overseas? Just curious...
    Jon
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

yep them tracks are quite pricy.

Comment

We just recover ours. Quality #12-4350 last a long time. For $123.55 you get a kit of 3 covers @ 40” each. If just the bottom wears out you can repair up to 6 rails by just cutting out the bottom portion.

Now…the problems recovering your own, is stripping the old material off and drilling and countersinking (for the spacers) on the new ones, is very labor intensive.

It would sure be nice if someone were to have predrilled holes for new covers….Are you listening Ed Fox?.....cha ching!!!!

Triac

Comment

Picked up 24 lane package that came from "Bel Aire Lanes" in Farmington, MI. Bought them through United Bowling (don't even get me started). They apparently sat through the summer in a storage trailer. Can't believe that it got hot enough inside to melt the tracks.

Comment

Too bad folks don't know what the heat will do to hte urethane 'c' tracks.
            I've put in lots of them, many came over on a boat. IMHO, if they've been in a container of any sorts for more than a week, the AMF wheels and c-track need replaced.
            The wheels are funny to watch. They run for a while, then a chunk of it will just fall off! You feel it, and it is so soft and flexible, It'll make you're spouse frown.
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X