Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp chassis

i have a mp chassis that someone replaced the c2 plug on it,but i know that the wires are in the wrong spots. why they did not do one pin at a time who knows ,but they did not. does anyone have a diagram of the plug showing were the wires go? all i have is one for the solid state chassis and the numbers on the wires are diff on the mp chassis.my mp chassis are from the mid 80s.

Re: mp chassis

in the 82/70 manual there is a final wiring diagram for an MP chassis at the rear of the manual. This shows the position of the pins and where they go on the tag strips under the boxbeam cover etc.I am sorry i do not have access to send photo of this and hopefully someone else can. but the amf site may have the manual on it for downloading.
    Failing that meter the cables on the adjacent machine , write them down and copy it.do this from the C2a plug to the vatious tag strips , it will be time consuming and the numbers may not be the same.Hopefully someone locally can get you a copy.
    maister

Comment

that will help thank you

Comment

I have a cheat sheet at the full time job that I maped out myself. If you dont find what you need, let me know. You can call me tuesday at (775) 789-2282 between 2pm and 10 pm Pacific time, and I will find a way to get it to you.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X