Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8290xls

We are looking into buying 8290xls from US Bowling Corp. out of CA. Could anyone tell me alittle about that company? Might there be a better company out there to buy these from? Thanks Jon NJ

Re: 8290xls

I've put in machines (as well as other equipment)from US Bowling and have had no problems. If I needed anything for the install, they got it to me next day.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Re: 8290xls

havent worked with them myself, but they have been around for a while and I dotn see them surviving this long if they were shady.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X