TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowltronics Contactors

This is for the guys who have installed bowltronics contactors. I order two sets the other day and when I opened them, one set had a breaker and one didnt. I called Rick at bowltronics to ask him about it. He said one set is a newer style which doesn't need the breaker and one set is the older style which still needed the breaker. I installed both of them today and they work fine. For the new set with no breaker, the wire from C1-H went right to terminal #3 on the table contactor. Just sharing my experience.

Wang

Re: Bowltronics Contactors

Thank you Wang. Just got a set of the new style in, didnt see the 'excessory pack' so i was not aware that they were missing.

Comment

How do you order these. Does bowltronics have seperate distributors or do you have to order directly from bowltronics??

Comment

ericwun

You have to call your distributor. I have been getting mine from ace mitchell.

Wang

Comment

no national distributors. ie stahls or eastern etc

Comment

Ed Fox has them too. (888)435-6289. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
            I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

I belive you can order them right off of their web site. I put all my info in and where to ship them and they came C.O.D. It was a lot faster than my distributor could get them for me.
              There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

We order ours directly from Bowltronics.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
                I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
                Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
                Working...
                X