Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Roller Links

Coming up on time to start ordering parts for pit rebuilding. Ive been out of the mechanic scene for a couple of years until this fall. I looked back at previous topics on the front roller links. I am very interested on how the greaseless links are working

The only place I have seen them is in Eastern Catalog.

The Stahls links with replaceable bushings look to be ok though.

Re: Front Roller Links

The problem with the stahls links is you have to be EXTREAMLY careful when you put the pin in, or you end up pushing the bushings to 1 side.

The enviro's seem to me to be the best bet, unless you want to spend the money and go with the lifelong 1 peice roller. We have 1 in, had it for a year, and have had no problem. No maintaince required.

Comment

enviros are the solid nylon greaseless??

Comment

Call Ed Fox at EBN Services. He has a great envirolink to replace the brass one. It will be pretty much maintenanc free after that. I do not know his phone number of hand, but his website is ebnservices.com

Comment

Yes Eric...Its the green no lube one. Havent tried Ed's yet, but I would be happy to do so. Been extreamly happy with everything I have used so far!!

Comment

LIFELONG hingless front roller. No more links!!!!

Call 'em up!

Comment

We love ours Joe....but they are a bit more expensive than 2 links, 4 pins, and 8 rollpins....lol

Comment

Thanks for the info guys

Ill look into the hingeless also

Comment

ebnservices.com is a great site, I will definitely try some of their products

Thanks

Comment

I spoke with Ed today,very helpful so I bought some of his products

Comment

Originally posted by JimDorsin:
                      We love ours Joe....but they are a bit more expensive than 2 links, 4 pins, and 8 rollpins....lol
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Very true, LOL!!

Comment

IMO, Ed Fox is one of the best there is. He does not cut corners for a fast buck and is truly an honest businessman
                        Yeah but, We've always done it that way.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                        Working...
                        X