Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A112 (pit drive) belts.

Ordered a set of A112's from a vendor few months ago...not sure who (purchasinc dept makes that decision, we get no input...whoever quotes the cheapest)

Received 2 A115's (115 inches as opposed to 112) which dont fit.... sent them back.... got 2 more A115's. were told that A115 do not exist, and that we actualty did get the A112's, even though they hae A115 stamped on the belt, and they are about 3 inches too big (found it the 1st time by accident when I installed one.)

The question....could A115 be a brunz. belt?? My theory is the vendor got the wrong belt in, and put them on the A112 shelf without noticing...

Anyone else ever have this happen??

Re: A112 (pit drive) belts.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....
    My mom always said there was one crazy person on every bus,... but I could never find him.

Comment

I dont recall that A115's have a Bruns application. A 105's do.

Some maunufacutrers use the outside lenght of the belt some use the inside lenght.

A112 and A114 are used for pit drive depending on the machine and pulley on the BR motor.

Give Carl Klauck a call at 804-730-4000, he can help futher.
      Please.....follow the instructions!!

John
      804-240-4982

Comment

I am sure it is a distribotor error....lol was just wondering how they ended up with the wrong belt, and sent it to us.... I know what distributor is at fault, but i am not allowed to call them out....lol smokey would give me 30 lashes for telling... (he likes them)

Comment

I am sure it is a distribotor error....lol was just wondering how they ended up with the wrong belt, and sent it to us.... I know what distributor is at fault, but i am not allowed to call them out....lol smokey would give me 30 lashes for telling... (he likes them)

Comment

I thought the PBL had a a longer belt.

Comment

Could the A115 belt be for an 82-30?
              Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

I believe A-115 is used with the new 82-70XL upgrade to drive the pit and ball lift.

Comment

They changed out the A-112 belts with A-114 ones when we got our 90xl upgrade. They were jason belts and havn't been holding up very well. I have been replacing them with gates belts from Motion Industries.

Comment

Running jason A-114's here without to many problems so far...I think I'll start keeping a better eye on them.
                    Lifes to short to stress on little things.

Comment

I can see how a 114 would work, especialy if you changed over to 5 inch ball lift drive pulleys. We, however, (sad to say) still have a few 4 inchers out there. I find that a new 112 with the 5 inchers dont even need the belt tensioner till they stretch. The 115 is just too big though.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                      our technician is working full time on another...
                      Working...
                      X