Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• table run after cycle

Ive got a machine thats cycles fine, goes to home, then table initiates again after a few seconds and causes sweep run again and interlock.

SS chassis, not the chassis
    looks like someone switched a motor and caps
    also was told one of the sweep cam switches were changed

Re: table run after cycle

think i got it just cam levers out of adj

still dont know what was done before i got here though

Comment

now however i found one of the chassis i tried on that lane, sounds like the thermal overload keeps on clicking

Comment

Originally posted by ericwun:
        now however i found one of the chassis i tried on that lane, sounds like the thermal overload keeps on clicking
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like the thermal overload in the chassis. There is usally some hunk of metal that is contacting the heatsink under the T1 transformer or the T1 is sagging down touching the heatsink inself. Try to locate where the sound is coming from.
        There is always more to life, but would someone tell me what it is!

Comment

There is a thermal overload in the MP chassis. Little black gizmo that bolts directly to the side of the chassis....looks like a klixon without a button. (it is self reseting) I have had them constantly reset before, and I think it turned out to be a bad transformer, but was so long ago, I cant remember what I discovered.

Comment

You might have squished some mask plug pins while swapping chassis and shorted one of the mask lights.

Andrew.

Comment

hey guys im havin a small problem (and by small i mean im starting to pull my hair out) ive got amf 82-70s with solid state chassis and i cant get a machine to cycle ive tried changing boards changing chassis playing with cams ive changed relays iv changed the cycle switch and still nothing just wonderinf if you guys had any idea and if you could hep me from going bald thanx

Comment

hey guys im havin a small problem (and by small i mean im starting to pull my hair out) ive got amf 82-70s with solid state chassis and i cant get a machine to cycle ive tried changing boards changing chassis playing with cams ive changed relays iv changed the cycle switch and still nothing just wonderinf if you guys had any idea and if you could hep me from going bald thanx

Comment

Batman

More than likely your machine is stuck in instructomat format. Disconnet the grey wire on the T2 transformer and tape it off. If you're machine cycles now, it was stuck in instructomat.

Wang

Comment

Zactly where I was going to suggest starting Wang.

If it stays in the machine, then the instroctomat is the 1st place to start. If that dosent work, can you run the sweep with either the cam or the contactor??

Comment

hey sorry guys i just got told by another tech that we swapped chassis over and it cycles and does everything it shuld be doing with another chassie but the problem will move with the chassie just wondering if anyone new wat to do ive changed boards relays and cycle button but no cycle even played with cams any suggestions

Comment

DO you have the orignal 5 boards? or a conversion of some sort?

Comment

theres 5 boards in there now but have tried omega board in there and still the same

Comment

checked the fuse?
                            Qualified to do anything with nothing!

Comment

yea done that but still no go

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                              our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X