TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need wiring diagram

Can somebody please provide a wiring diagram for a test plug, including capaciters for combo motors.

Thanks,

Bob

Re: Need wiring diagram

If you have a pinspotter electrical manual it is shown in that. I just put it on a machine to test.
    SGT
    U.S. Army/AVN
    Retired

Comment

The Green Book
      610 000 009
      One of the most important tools in my case.

Comment

Bob,

You didn't get the one I sent last week?

Triac

Comment

No, never received.

Comment

Bob,

I resent it. It will come as an attachment with combo tester in the subject line.

Triac

Comment

Triac, Still did not receive. Send to xecutiverwr@comcast.net

Thanks

Comment

Bob,

That’s where I sent it. It never got sent back so I assume it’s a valid email address.

Maybe it went into an anti-spam or junk folder. It should have come from Abby Normal. Take a look there. If you can’t find it, let me know and I’ll try sending from another email account.

Comment

Originally posted by WAHSAM:
                  The Green Book
                  610 000 009
                  One of the most important tools in my case.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bob, it's in the green manual that you borrowed from me.

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                  Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
                  I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
                  Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
                  Working...
                  X