Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a day

Today I started to pull pits. I managed to get 2 lanes done. I still have 62 to go [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] !
    I cant wait until they are all done, its going to be a long summer.

Wang

Re: What a day

You cannot do 2 right in a day grasshopper.

Do one per day and do it right....it will last five (5) years not one (1) year.

Comment

Why don't you spread it out through out the year?

Doing pits all summer can make a person suicidal.lol

Comment

I'm getting ready to do all of mine so I can replace my pumkins with my platniums here shortly...I'll only be pulling one every couple of days...I've got a bad back already and don't feel like making it any worse.
        Lifes to short to stress on little things.

Comment

I'd skip the ones U had out within the last year.If the rug ain't ragged out, the rollers arn't noisy, the plate seems solid, angles tight, bearing supports seem to be in order,then I'd move on.A little crawling around with a good bright flashlight can say alot.I hate opening cans of worms that don't need opening.
          People tell me I'm indecisive, but I just don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by 82/30 king:
            You cannot do 2 right in a day grasshopper.

Do one per day and do it right....it will last five (5) years not one (1) year.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jerry.....what did we talk about?? You back on those 3 hour days again?? lmao

Comment

2 a day Chris, hell i can barely do 1 in 2 days. Pull the cushion, take a break. Pull front roller, go poop. Pull rear roller, eat dinner. Pull bounce board, eat more dinner. By this time the night is over and I will have to resume the next day.

Remember this bit of advise: If you start to sweat, take a break.

Comment

lol Mike

Comment

Clutch,yur the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch Plate:
                    2 a day Chris, hell i can barely do 1 in 2 days. Pull the cushion, take a break. Pull front roller, go poop. Pull rear roller, eat dinner, go poop again. Pull bounce board, eat more dinner and go poop again. By this time the night is over and I will have to resume the next day.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">FIXED. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike is in the pooper room more than any person I know on this earth. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by AIR FORCE MECH:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Clutch Plate:
                      2 a day Chris, hell i can barely do 1 in 2 days. Pull the cushion, take a break. Pull front roller, go poop. Pull rear roller, eat dinner, go poop again. Pull bounce board, eat more dinner and go poop again. By this time the night is over and I will have to resume the next day.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">FIXED. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike is in the pooper room more than any person I know on this earth. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats how I keep my girlish figure. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/143.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AIR FORCE MECH:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Clutch Plate:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats how I keep my girlish figure. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/143.gif[/img]
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's also how you are getting rich from all the stock you own in "CHARMIN".

Mike, wanna come down and help me pull all my pits? I've got a good stock of toilet paper. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AIR FORCE MECH:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Frequently pinching a friggin' loaf is your secret? Thanks for sharing with the class...

You're a little spooky sometimes, ya know that? After a comment about your 'lower functions', I don't really want to hear too much discussion regarding your 'pits', either, thank you very much... :p
                          <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

if only we were as able as clutch plate.
                            maister !!!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                            1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                            First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                            our technician is working full time on another...
                            Working...
                            X