TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweep won't go all the way back

I have a lane where the sweep just started stopping at the 456 line, I don't know how to adjust it to get the back row... HELP!!!

Marc

Re: sweep won't go all the way back

Sounds like your SA cam slipped about 45 degrees- What is your sweep doing when it comes back to 2nd guard position and at 0 degees. Check the position of the cams at 0 with a working machine next to you. Mark them all with a white welders pen for future reference. It helps a lot!!!
    For Sale- Pickled Eggs--10 cents each, 2 for a quarter, I'll have a quarters worth please.

Comment

Hi Marc,Are u looking for a mechanical adj. or an electrical adj???

Dave
      People tell me I'm indecisive, but I just don't know...

Comment

I think this is gonna be a mech adj... even when I hand crank it completes it cycle at the 456 line... also, I was just looking at it and the sweep rocker arm is bouncing around like crazy thru the cycle...

Comment

Sounds like ya could have a broken sweep rocker pillow block, or the rocker itself maybe cracked somewhere and getting ready to go on you. Good luck and let me know what ya find.

Dave
          People tell me I'm indecisive, but I just don't know...

Comment

That's at least one of the problems... the bolt that holds the sweep rocker pillow block came loose and fell out... once I figure out how to get it back together and put the bolt back in, we'll see if that's the only thing... Thanks guys!!!!

Marc

Comment

The crank arm may be slipping on the sweep shaft and the keyway and the rod ends may be shot.if it stops at zero and does not bang the frame check your start measurement lengths and try setting it up from scratch.
              Long Rods start at 25 1/2" approx. short rod start at 10 1/4" approx.
              maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
              I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
              Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
              Working...
              X