Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor and Chassis School

Where and when is there a good school for the above topic?

John

Re: Motor and Chassis School

Nothing I know of as of yet. However, here in Chicago, I'm working on a project with one of the nation's big name distributors, whereby we will hold seminar-style mini-classes for individual areas of the machine. These are for those mechanics who are experienced but need help with certain areas. A real $$ saver.

Included will be a class covering "Gearboxes" and another on "Chassis/Electrical/Motors".

All Mini-courses will be informal inter-active in nature and cost a lot less than the full-week schools.

If and when this happens, I will post the info.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
    our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
    Working...
    X