Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premeium Carpet???

Whats the word on the AMF Premeium carpet,good,bad not worth the extra money???? I just ordered one and have never seen one let alone install one.Do they go in easy?

thanx in advance,Dave
    People tell me I'm indecisive, but I just don't know...

Re: Premeium Carpet???

From what I hear theyre good.Stahls ugly whites are real good also.

Comment

I would recomend either EBN's carpet, or stahls. been using the ugly whites for 3 years now. Put in 2 EBn's last week, and they stared up as fast as any I have ever installed. Great carpet so far.

Comment

I have 27 of the platinum carpets from AMF and they are the best I've used. Doesn't get near as dirty as the pumkins.

Beats the pumkin/tan, and mandrel carpets that I've used in the past.

Mike
        Mike

Comment

Better than the Pumkin/tan carpets for sure. They install and start up fairly easy.
          Give me a hammer and some duct tape and I can fix it!

Comment

Have there been any issues with stretching-causing light balls to idle? I know the pumpkin/tan carpets are famous for this.

Comment

I'm not to jazzed about the pumkin/tans myself.Any one have a contact# for Stahl's?? I haven't delt with them in quite a few years. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
              People tell me I'm indecisive, but I just don't know...

Comment

Stahls # is 952 432 2231. I have been using their white carpets for 4 years and have no trouble. We have to replace 10 carpets this year so I ordered 10 more ugly white carpets. 3 have been put in so far and they started up fast and went in easy.

Wang

Comment

the pumpkin ones last 18 months to 2 years before they start to have problems with light balls not making it to the ball door, the green ones do a fine job and are easier on the center's walet

Comment

Can you order stahls parts or ebn parts from any other distributors? My manager doesn't like dealing with a bunch of companys and prefer's to use only a few. Currently CBS, AMF, and Lomar.

But the AMF platinum has not stretched like the pumkin/tan. Atleast not yet. Have had a few in for 2 years and they still look good.

Mike
                    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MCSS:
                      Can you order ebn parts from any other distributors? My manager doesn't like dealing with a bunch of companys and prefer's to use only a few. Currently CBS, AMF, and Lomar.

But the AMF platinum has not stretched like the pumkin/tan. Atleast not yet. Have had a few in for 2 years and they still look good.

Mike
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Were are a factory direct supplier that wants to be able to handle any issues that may occur with one of our products and the only way for us to manage this is to sell direct only.

One of the things that use to drive me nuts when I was full time mechanic was when I had an issue with a product that I bought from our local supplier and I would inform the “order taker” that would stop by the center each month then he/she would nod their head and leave with the product in their hand never to be heard from again. No explanations and no credit. I would ask about it a few weeks later and they would look at me like they had no idea what I was talking about.

When we started EBN Services this is one of the many things I vowed never to let happen and the only way to do this is to deal direct. This method does hold our growth back some what but I would rather be little company with a bunch of happy customer’s then big company with a list of unhappy ones.

This also helps us keep our prices down as there is no middle man which by far exceeds the shipping costs.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause some but I personally guarantee it’s worth it.

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/143.gif[/img]
                      Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                      our technician is working full time on another...
                      Working...
                      X