Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet woes!!

I thought I would give you guys a laugh. I don't get the privlage of changing a carpet as often as I use too.My new premium carpet didn't arrive today as antisapated,so I pulled out an old used one from the shed,that I think came out of "Bedrock Bowl".It was like bending plywood around the angles just to get it in place.
    Now heres the funny part. I found out that the a112 belt will jump off instantly if you forget to put the back roller(common side) back in the bearing support and lock it down.Now after putting the belt on 3 times, I figured something ain't right.I seem to have skipped step 8 (lock back roller)..
    Now back to the carpet being just a tad bit stiff.Everything in place, a112 belt staying on and everything,carpet wouldn't budge. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/143.gif[/img]
    People tell me I'm indecisive, but I just don't know...

Re: Carpet woes!!

Good job I guess, too bad you you had to stick a used one on.I work on Brunswick machines now so I havent tried any carpets from Ed Fox at EBN but his Brunswick parts are great so Im sure his AMF carpets are also.Plus you get parts from him in a hurry at a generally lower price and higher quality .I recommend trying his products highly.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianlah:
      I recommend trying his products highly.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like TA2 wont have any problem there!

Comment

I agree, Ed Fox is a great guy with great products!
        Give me a hammer and some duct tape and I can fix it!

Comment

Eds Carpets are awsome so far.... put 2 in last week.... I will keep ya posted on longevity, but that report will take a few years... break in was instintanious...... I highly recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by WAHSAM:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Brianlah:
            I recommend trying his products highly.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like TA2 wont have any problem there! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

I'm waiting to hear back from EBN as to if they acept govt.inpact cards. If so I'll be dealing with them i hope. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
              People tell me I'm indecisive, but I just don't know...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
              1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
              First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
              our technician is working full time on another...
              Working...
              X